November 29, 2014

Gorgeous wedding party at PALACE HOTEL TOKYO

The other day, I attend a wedding ceremony/party of a lovely colleague at the PALACE HOTEL TOKYO (パレスホテル東京 see the previous post), located just in front of the Imperial Palace. I was so happy to have an opportunity to share the happiest moments of a beautiful couple who deeply love each other. The bride was sooo beautiful and brilliant!     
Wedding party
Mousse rapped by porgy with caviar
Abalone and asparagus  
Consomme soup with various mushrooms
Grilled homard with sauce americaine   
Cheese mousse
Wagyu beef steak
Wedding cake 
Lobby of PALACE HOTEL TOKYO
In addition to their impressive wedding ceremony/party, the dishes served at the party were amazing. Gorgeous! The PALACE HOTEL was wonderful that they could serve such a high-quality dishes at the banquet to many guests at once. Their service was also elegant. Beautiful couple, superb dishes....so pleasant time I could spend! Congratulations!

PALACE HOTEL TOKYO (パレスホテル東京)  http://www.palacehoteltokyo.com/

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I am glad that you had wonderful time in this wedding event. Truly, the food looks so yummy. Just like you I am also a foodie. A few days ago I threw dinner party on my birthday at one of the best party halls in Boston MA. We loved the yummy Japanese cuisines over there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post.
    kansas city wedding bands

    ReplyDelete