September 5, 2013

My favorite tarts of "Qu'il fait bon"

Every time I eat, I keenly feel "yummy!!" for tarts of "Qu'il fait bon (キルフェボン)." (See previous visit.) Their tarts are very simple, but always perfect. Fresh fruits with light cream and crispy tart craft of rich butter aroma are wonderful. Whenever I pass near by the shop, I am captured by their seasonal tarts.....
"Qu'il fait bon" in Ginza
Various berries tart
White peach tart 
White peach tart was distinctive. Sweet peach and cream using fresh cheese were well matched. I thought I could eat up a whole tart. As cream is not heavy, you don't feel heavy stomach feeling. Rather, you would feel "I should have bought one more piece!" I am impressed by their unchanged but constantly-evolving tarts. My rating is 4.5 out of 5. Gochiso-samadeshita!

Qu'il fait bon (キルフェボン) http://www.quil-fait-bon.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment