January 21, 2013

Unmistakable Italian in Ginza

Since I was a university student, I like this semi-casual Italian restaurant called "Trattoria Mezzanino(トラットリア メッツアニノ)", located on a mezzanine level of Mikasak Kaikan(三笠会館) in Ginza(銀座). Since lunch is available from JPY1,400, there are always full of customers. When I have no specific idea for lunch in Ginza, I choose this restaurant.
View from the Mezzanine level 
Trattoria Mezzanino 
Caesar salad 
Spaghetti with tomato and seafood 
Rigatoni with cream and shrimp
Beef streak
              Cheese cake             
Tea 
Though there is no extremely yummy dishes, the taste is delicate and delicious as a whole. The pastas we ate were nice (as the portion was small, I wanted to eat more...). The quality of meat served in a lunch set meal was not so high, but the lean meat grilled by the charcoal was tasty. Service is casual but nice. My rating is 3.7 out of 5. Gochiso-samadeshita!

Trattoria Mezzanino(トラットリア メッツアニノ)
https://www.mikasakaikan.co.jp/restaurant/italian/mezzanino/index

No comments:

Post a Comment