December 4, 2012

Reasonable Italian in Ginza

When I went shopping to Ginza on Sunday, I wanted to have a branch there. But,,,I  rediscovered we can't eat at nice(not expensive) restaurants without reservation. What organized people Japanese are...! After walking aimlessly for one hour, I found an Italian restaurant named "BARABABAO(バルババオ)" at the building of Miu Miu. 
Entrance of BARABABAO
Inside of BARABABAO
Sparkling wine 
Appetizer 
Rigatoni with chicken white liver and rosemary
Fresh tagliatelle with seafood  
Pudding
Tiramisu 
Cappuccino 
BARABABAO offers lunch reasonably. The lunch set comprising starter, pasta, dessert and coffee costs only JPY1,800 per person. Even so, each dish seemed to be cooked carefully. Not so strong but gentle taste. Nice at average level. Selection of wines is varied and reasonable. Considering the location, I could be satisfied with the price. If you can't find suitable restaurants in Ginza, this might be one option. My rating is 2.5 out of 5. Gochiso-samadeshita!  

BARABABAO(バルババオ) http://r.gnavi.co.jp/e802701/     

No comments:

Post a Comment