December 2, 2012

French dinner at CAPITOL HOTEL

Luckily to me, I had a farewell and welcome party at the CAPITOL HOTEL TOKYU (キャピトルホテル東急) the other day. The interior of the CAPITOL is Japanese modern and cool. At this season, I could see many beautiful Christmas trees all around the hotel. I like the stable atmosphere of the CAPITOL. 
The emblem of the CAPITOL HOTEL TOKYU
Christmas tree
Table setting 
Carrot mousse with caviar 
Gateau of seafood and vegetables 
Consomme royal with foie gras 
 Grilled alfonsino
Grilled beef with truffe 
Mont blanc with berries 
Despite dishes were served for 40 people at once, everything was very delicious. The quality is equivalent to that of restaurants, rather than that of banquets. Very delicate. I also found expensive ingredients were used such as foie gras, truffe, caviar, etc. for the price. Plates and cutlery were also chic, which fully suited the concept of the CAPITOL. 
It was a unexpected surprise that we could taste such a nice meal at the banquet. My rating is 4 out of 5. Gochiso-samadeshita!    

CAPITOL HOTEL TOKYU (キャピトルホテル東急)  http://www.capitolhoteltokyu.com/ja/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment