October 22, 2012

Wonderful musical "Jane Eyre"

When I was around junior-high or high school student, I got on the masterpieces of world  literature and one of those was "Jane Eyre(ジェーン・エア)" of Charlotte Bronte(シャーロット・ブロンテ)The heroine faces up to any difficulties with her strong and independent spirits and sticks to her conviction. At the same time, it is a true love story that we can believe the power of love.

So, I went to a musical of "Jane Eyre", Japanese version of Broadway on this weekend. It was just amazing. The actress who acted Jane Eyre is Matsu Takako(松たか子). She is an actress representing Japan and her act has been highly appreciated in drama, movie and theater.
   

I did't know she is also a talented musical actress. Her noble presence and beautiful voice were magnificent. I could't stop tears. Other actors were also definitely excellent. The script itself was good. High level.I strongly recommend you to see. For Tokyo performance, one more week is still left. If you have time, rush!   

Jane Eyre(ジェーン・エア) http://www.jane-musical.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment