July 19, 2012

Reasonable Italian in Marui

Marui (OIOI, 丸井) is a department store which focuses on fashion and their branches are all over Japan. When I went to their summer sale in Ueno(上野), nearest one to my house, I went to a casual Italian restaurant called "NOLITTA (ノリータ)" on the highest floor. 
Outside of NOLITTA
Starters and a beer
Grilled sausage 
Pizza Bismarck
Red wine
Spaghetti with tomato and seafood
Surprisingly, all the menus are very reasonable. Every starter costs less than JPY500. Even pastas and pizzas are around JPY1,000. Bottles of wine are approx. JPY2,000. Those prices might be cheaper than the one I cook by myself... The taste was more than the price. We were satisfied particularly with pizza which was baked in the brick-oven. The pizza crust was fluffy and chewy and delicious. It seems having light meals after shopping in NOLITTA would be a good option. My rating is 2.9 out of 5. Gochiso-samadeshita!

No comments:

Post a Comment