July 31, 2012

Cream tea at a British cafe

Olympic Games have started in London and I have been excited to watch genuine competitions by top athletes in various sports! Due to the time difference (8 hours) between Japan and UK,I have been lack of sleep. When I have to go to bed, a lot of attractive games are on TV.
Cafe Benoist
Tea 
Scorn
The Olympic Games reminded me the UK and when I went shopping to Ginza (銀座) with my sister, we took a rest at a British cafe called "Benoist (ベノワ)." The original shop was started in the UK but the company's ownership currently seemed to be conveyed to a Japanese company. Tea was not so bad, but scorn...was not delicious enough. It was a surprise for me...tasteless and bad texture...Clotted cream was light and did not help the scorn. The atmosphere of cafe was stable so that we could be relaxed, but my rating is unfortunately 1.5 out of 5 (sorry for that). Gochiso-samadeshita!


Benoist (ベノワ)  http://www.benoist.co.jp/

No comments:

Post a Comment