July 6, 2012

Anmitsu!

"Mihashi (みはし)" is one of the most my favorite Japanese sweets parlors in Tokyo. Their Anmitsu, Japanese traditional dessert using rice dumping, bean jam, brown sugar syrup and some fruits, is perfect. I believe their anmitsu is the best as far as I know.  
Green tea with soft-served ice cream
Mihashi's anmitsu with soft-served ice cream
Whenever I pass by Mihashi either their head parlor or branch, there are always many customers waiting. Also, we have to sit together with unknown people. Even so, it is worth for tasting anmitsu of Mihashi. We couldn't experience their perfect taste in other parlors. Mihashi's anmitsu always makes me happy and feel refreshed. The price is very reasonable. I feel lucky to live near Mihashi. My rating is 5 out of 5. Gochiso-samadeshita!


Mihashi (みはし) http://www.mihashi.co.jp/top.shtml

No comments:

Post a Comment